Here you will be able to access resourses such as research, reports and publications related to commercial
To make contributions to the database, please contact us with your recommendations.
1. Women can leave prostitution relatively quickly with the right support.
2. Having a criminal conviction was identfied as a major barrier to exiting.
3. Women in indoor prostitution experience barriers such as alcohol and drug use, housing, and childhood violence.
4. Violence from buyers was frequently reported as a motivating factor for women to exit from prostitution.
5. Providing dedicated support to help women who want to exit is an extremely cost-effective way of preventing further harm.
6. To be effective, services should proactively seeks to assist women to exit and rebuild their lives.
MEN AFFECTED BY CSE
EXITING GOOD PRACTICE
Click on image to download
THE NORDIC MODEL
CSE AND GENDER EQUALITY